This is our cute little girl Haylee! She is 3 1/2 months old now and it so much fun! She has the cutest personality. This past Saturday she rolled from her tummy to her back when her daddy was playing with her. Granted when I got downstairs she wouldn't do it again. She's a little stinker that way. Some of her favorite things right now are watching the Jazz games with her daddy and her blue duck (which I call Howard). She loves to coo and jabber, especially at her duck. She has the cutest voice. I love to just listen to her talk. It's the cutest thing ever! She also loves to look at everything. She is constantly moving and looking at everything. She gets upset when she doesn't get to keep moving. She's such a busy body!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Here's Haylee!
This is our cute little girl Haylee! She is 3 1/2 months old now and it so much fun! She has the cutest personality. This past Saturday she rolled from her tummy to her back when her daddy was playing with her. Granted when I got downstairs she wouldn't do it again. She's a little stinker that way. Some of her favorite things right now are watching the Jazz games with her daddy and her blue duck (which I call Howard). She loves to coo and jabber, especially at her duck. She has the cutest voice. I love to just listen to her talk. It's the cutest thing ever! She also loves to look at everything. She is constantly moving and looking at everything. She gets upset when she doesn't get to keep moving. She's such a busy body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
she is the prettiest baby in the world.
Yay! I love this post! She is darling and I had a great time snuggling her last night
She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment